Thursday, April 25, 2013

Bad ideas............

I have been slowly going through all of my favorite movies and watching them one more time before I embark for a year and a half. Great idea, right?

HA! Wrong.

Turns out all of my favorite movies are love stories. Shocker.



Now I am madly in love with George Emerson (A Room With a View)


Grabs her and kisses her in a field in Italy. Like a BOSS.


Mr. Darcy (Pride & Prejudice)


Just look at this face...and try to resist him.


Jimmy Smith (Thoroughly Modern Millie)


Such an awkward nerd. I dig it.



Captain Wentworth (Persuasion)


Smolder.


And Colonel Brandon (Sense & Sensibility)


After realizing how much I am like Marianne, I now have a much greater love for Colonel Brandon. He gives me hope that normal, wonderful and kind gentlemen can still fall in love with the crazies. (Me.)


Why am I serving a mission again?

This was probably one of my stupider ideas.







No comments:

Post a Comment