Monday, June 24, 2013

The end of my MTC experience!

Yay!! More e-mail time. My Branch President told us we could e-mail whenever for the past three days, so here I am again. :) They're so nice and lenient with you when you're about to leave and they rememeber that they love you and will miss you. haha kidding. I always knew they loved me. :)

I just remembered I needed to send everyone my new addres in case you want to send my any letters by snail mail! My new address will be:

23 Rue De Onze Novembre
78110 Le Vesinet
France

I leave for France in exactly an hour. C'est Cray. (This is my new favorite thing to say. A nice mix of French and Cali slang. "C'est" (pronounced "SAY") means "it's" and "Cray" is slang for "Crazy" (In case you're not 13 and didn't know that...))

Also, I was on the Worldwide Missionary Broadcast! I was singing in the choir. I'm wearing a blue shirt. :) We went back and watched it, and you can see me at exaclty 2:43 and then you can see me laugh at 4:25 when Elder Holland makes a joke. haha The girl sitting next to me in the red is Sister Swenson and the girl sitting next to me in the white blazer is Sister Berge.
 
Well, the church is still true. If you didn't watch the missionary broadcast, WATCH IT!!

[Mom insert--You can download the broadcast here: Missionary Broadcast 2013 ]

It was not about missionaries...it was about the MEMBERS!! The missionaries are there to help YOU! We can't do anything without the members help. Knocking doors all day is almost ineffective. But referrals from members are GOLD. :D Shar the gospel because you love you neighbors and friends!!

Once again, I love you all so much! I wish I was eloquent enough to express how much! I'm afraid French has forced me to forget large words and stick to "The church is true. The Book of Mormon is true. I read it and prayed about it, and God answered my prayers." Very simple. Good thing I have the Lord on my side! Avec amour, Soeur Autumn Bradley

No comments:

Post a Comment